cleanliness is an important aspect of having a healthy life style, washing has many benefits for human health and body .
It destroys germs, provides from diseases , maintain your personal hygiene will also improve your social interactions with stress, also will increase your confidence, you can focus on cleanliness of your body but also focus on the place you live in, stay clean especially during traveling, or after a workout, during working
so here is 5 simple tips for a healthy habit.
1 Take shower regularly.
for a good hygiene plan you need to take shower in a regular basis, make an effort to shower at least 3 times a week. Especially if you notice that you sweat a lot, and of course after 1 hour of sports .
Avoid taking shower everyday it might be harmful for your skin ,
Find good body wash which smells good and works well for you
Find a shampoo and conditioner that works best with your hair type, everyone ain’t have same type of hair, your hair can be oily or maybe there is not much wrong with it at all. So read the bottle of shampoo before you buy it to check if it fits your hair .
Invest in a good razor, you need to remove your hair regularly , you should definitely consider either shaving or waxing your legs ! getting a good razor and spending a little more is probably better in the long run than buying a cheap disposable razor and getting cut seven times by it .
2 Maintain good oral hygiene.
One of the first things people notice about someone is their teeth and mouth. As soon as all your milk teeth have been replaced with your set of permanent teeth, its important that you look after them well as they are the only ones you will ever have
Brush your teeth twice daily, in the morning and after dinner. This is important as it scrubs away sugar that could feed off the enamel in your teeth and cause cavities. Using a good fluoride toothpaste, apply a pea-sized dollop of toothpaste onto a toothbrush. Be sure to scrub in a way that would push the ‘grime’ away from your gums. Replace your toothbrush every three or so months. Select one that is best suited for your gum type. It is recommended that you use one with soft bristles as ones with hard bristles can cause bleeding gums.
- Try to floss from as young an age as possible. Purchase a good dental floss from a brand you trust. Flossing removes any food that gets stuck in between your teeth which a toothbrush cannot properly reach. You do not need to floss twice a day, flossing once a day after dinner would suffice.
- If you are over the age of 13, invest in a good mouth wash. Use this after breakfast to kill off bad breath and make you feel fresh and cleaner instantly. Bad breath is a big no-no when it comes to personal hygiene. Listerine is a well-known brand of mouthwash which does the trick well. Ask your local dentist for any recommendations on great mouth washes.
3 Take care of your skin.
take good care of your skin Make sure you wash your face twice a day, once in the morning when you wake up and once when you go to bed. If you sweat, wash your face right away to help prevent clogged pores.
- You should also exfoliate your skin. For healthy skin, you should exfoliate once a week. Exfoliation helps slough away dead skin cells. Choose an exfoliating scrub with round granules that are small, as you don’t want to irritate your skin
4 use less makeup.
Remember, when it comes to makeup, less is more! Using makeup frequently clogs up your pores, which is the cause of zits and pimples! Try to stick with the fresh-faced beauty look where possible. Love the skin you’re in and you will be truly beautiful!
- If you need to use makeup, try to avoid sticky kinds! This will double the chances of getting pimples as it is oily and will sink into your pores easier, and that is not cleanly!
- Keep a simple look when using makeup. Try to stick to neutral colors. They give you a more clean look!
- Either do something dramatic with your eyes or lips, NOT BOTH! Your goal is to look clean and simple, not transform into a clown!
- Always remove makeup before you go to bed to avoid it from clogging up your pores overnight.
5 stay orgnized .
Be sure to clean your bedroom and house often! Keep a rubbish bin in any room you might do any eating or craft-type activities in so whenever you need to throw away rubbish you have a bin to use and you’re not tempted to throw it on the ground